We are one of the largest public tennis facilities in Ottawa, and have 8 lighted plexipave courts for day and night enjoyment. The club is run by a volunteer executive under the auspices of the Community Services branch of the City of Ottawa. A range of activities is offered to suit everyone’s tennis needs, level and age. We offer social tennis nights, house leagues, competitive leagues, tournaments and special social events. In addition, the club hosts various children’s camps throughout the summer. Tennis is offered at the Barrhaven Tennis Club at an incredible value. For just $180 per year, an entire family can join and enjoy all of the offerings. There are no additional court fees. We now offer on-line registration for your membership! It’s just a click away! We have introduced new rates and some exciting new programs for 2017. The include the following (more details in the information booklet located on this site):
- New Young Adult Memberships
- Each member will be granted one free guest pass
- Drop-in social for women on Fridays from 7-9. The club will kick off this new program with a special round robin. The club will waive guest fees for the event. More details to follow.
- Barrhaven Elementary School Tournament in May/June time frame.
- 3-star NCTA/OTA Tournament in late July
- New times for stroke of the week
- New tennis cardio program: Instructors will be on hand to provide drills that mix tennis instructions and fitness
- Canada Day celebration: June 24